Welcome to the information page for the POLA Training Event that will take place on June 23rd, 2019 to June 30, 2019
- Attached below are all the required forms that need to be completed and signed by Cadets and Parents prior to approval for the Training.
- Cadet Check in and Graduation will take place at the Yuba City National Guard Armory located at 310 B. Street, Yuba City, CA 95993. Check in time will be at 11:00 AM on the 23rd of June and Graduation will be at 1:00 PM on the 30th of June. Due to security on Beale Air Force Base, no parents will have access for the entire time of the training and we will transport all cadets after completion of check-in and will transport all cadets to the Armory for Graduation.
- Cadets arriving by plane should plan to arrive on the 22nd of June and should arrive no later than 6:00 PM. The only airport that we would be able to pickup is Sacramento International Airport.
- Prior to Approval all cadets and Staff cadets must have their Commanding Officer or Training Officer complete and upload the NSCTNG001 through Magellan.
- Payments must be made by Cashiers Check, Money Order, or by Divisional Check in the amount of $225.00 and mailed to LCDR Donald Herkal, 450 Harding Rd, Yuba City, CA 95993.